29.4.11

JENNIFER HUDSON DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS OVERWEIGHT...


Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she never used to think she was overweight. The singer who recently dropped from a size 16 to a slimline size 6 said "I never thought i was overweight". Jennifer sat down for an interview with Grazia magazine to discuss her weight loss and her experience auditioning for a role in Dreamgirls.
...read more after the jump.

Jennifer had this to say about her self in an interview with Grazia:

"Last week I saw some footage of myself as I was five years ago and I was surprised. It was like I recognised myself but I didn't. It seemed another world away,"

"I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal. That was how all the girls looked growing up in Chicago. I didn't have any problem with it. It makes me smile to think back to myself when I did Dreamgirls with Beyoncé."

"I did see all these women in Hollywood, all very slim and I thought, 'Wow, these ladies are very into themselves'. I loved that I stood out in a room. You knew when you saw this woman it was Jennifer Hudson."

Jennifer recently said that she would never do a Playboy spread and caused a twitter row when she had a dig at Rihanna & Beyonce for not covering up properly.

Jennifer does look great before but now she is just unrecognisable! Well done gurl. - JUiC3R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...